Why Sports are Crucial

Why Sports are Crucial

Sports are crucial for humans for many reasons. Based on many clinics such as disease and cancer prevention, sports are great for mental health. They keep you out of depression and tough places mentally. But also sports keep you in shape. With many varieties of sports they are for everyone. 

Also sports develop many characteristics in humans. They make you able to handle tough situations. And when you get good you might be interviewed  which gives you a social aspect. Also wins and losses make you a stronger person. You get put in tough situations, and you have to learn how to get out of it. That is why most professionals are really smart. They get very good at problem solving playing the best of the best. Not only do athletics make an athlete good but also a smart person. My coach always says it’s the smartest that are the best. 

This brings me back to my question: are sports crucial for humans? And the answer is yes. In my opinion sports bring people together. They bring people out of depression. And keep you out of bad habits like drinking, doing drugs, vaping, smoking, not sleeping and not staying in shape. All of these are reasons to work in sports. No matter what sport you play, it’s good for you. All the way from weight lifting to swimming to skiing to golfing. They are all great for you.