Local 17’s Volleyball Team Is Fully College Committed

Colorado Juniors Volleyball Club 17-year old team is already fully committed to play college volleyball. This team won nationals in Miami last year as 16 year olds, and this year, they are going to nationals in Dallas hoping to get another win. Colorado Juniors is one of the best volleyball clubs in Colorado, with multiple national appearances and wins across all ages.

This team consists of 11 players, and 8 out of the 11 are committed. Right Side Hitter(left handed), Anna Blamires is going to BYU in Utah. Middle Hitter, Erika Sayer is committed to Stanford in California which is one of the top schools for volleyball. All-around Amelia Hansen is committed to SMU in Dallas. Middle Hitter Avery Gibbs is going to UC Santa Barbara. Setter Chloe Elarton is going to Georgia. Outside Hitter Bridget Malone is committed to UNC (University of North Carolina), and she is Nuggets Head Coach, Michael Malone’s Daughter. Libero Ashlynn Reilly is going to Santa Clara, and Outside Hitter Brooke Holman is going to Colorado State University. This team consists of all juniors in high school, except for one senior, and they have height which ranges from 5′ 7, to 6’3. When I watched this team played, I was amazed by the amount of skill they had, they could jump incredibally high, and they all deserve to be college commited.