Boba Tea is Better than Regular Tea

Boba Tea is Better than Regular Tea

Boba tea is a drink that is a traditionally cold-served beverage that has a tea base, typically a milk or fruit flavor with boba pearls at the bottom. Boba tea originated in Taiwan in the 1980s when the owner of a tea store called Chun Shui Tang came up with the idea.

Boba can have benefits for your health, as it can lower your blood pressure and overall cholesterol. This is shown because a common base for boba is green tea which has all those benefits. Although tea has all the same benefits, boba also has a sweet taste which can prove why boba tea is better than regular tea. Another benefit that comes from drinking boba tea is a boosted mood because boba has the ingredient L-theanine, which can relieve your stress and anxiety.

As of now, Boba has 250 varieties of flavors and choices you could choose from not only that but there are many different types of boba pearls you can choose from. The options are black, flavored, popping, mini, and clear, which can clearly show how much boba tea beats the well-regulated tea.

In conclusion, because of the benefits and variety of flavor boba tea is able to provide, I believe that boba tea is a better choice of drink than regular tea.

View Comments (1)