The Truth About Vaccines

All About Vaccines

Vaccines are the protectors of us. They protect from harmful diseases, like Covid-19 and others. But some sites say that these “protectors” are actually harming us. So, let’s see what is going on here.

Let’s first talk about the immune system. Every day, your body is attacked constantly. But, your first responders usually take care of these enemies pretty easily. If an attack gets serious, though, your intelligence cells get information about the attackers and activate your heavy weapons factories, like little tanks, and demolish the enemy. But, your body doesn’t want to fight these types of attacks every day. So, it came up with a genius way to not. After the battle, some of your little tanks turn into memory cells. Memory cells remember the same battle and all the attacks. When the same enemy returns, the memory cells awaken and remember all the coordinated attacks and the production of the tank missiles. With the help of these cells, the same disease may never come back in your entire lifespan, or it would have nerfed effects on you. Vaccines tap into this mechanism by pretending to be a dangerous enemy, and create memory cells for if the disease actually comes.

Most vaccines are ripped apart or dead disease cells that can’t do any harm. But, sometimes they have to keep the disease alive to make the proper memory cells. Live vaccines are the real deal here. But, an enemy that can punch back is more powerful than a dead one. What if the germs win? To prevent that, scientists make a sort-of weak cousin of the disease in the lab. It’s powerful enough to annoy the immune system enough that it produces the right amount of memory. So vaccines lead to memory cells that lead to immunity. But, why take the risk if it can have side effects? How about we dig into the numbers here. So, we have 10,000,000 kids that aren’t vaccinated from a contagious disease, measles, and caught the disease.. 98% would get a fever and a rash. 8% would have dangerous diarrhea. 7% would get an ear infection that can lead to permanent hearing loss. 6% can get pneumonia. It alone will kill 12,000 kids. 0.1% of the kids will get encephalitis, the worst side effect of measles. 0.025% will get SSPE, where the measles infection lingers in their brain, and kills them a few years later.

But, it’s only fair to look at the side effects of vaccines, too. So, this time, we vaccinated 10,000,000 kids with MMR. 10% would get a fever. 5% would get a mild rash. 0.001% would have a serious allergic reaction. 0.0001% would get some serious swelling. Last, 0.0001% would get encephalitis. So, in total, 120 kids would have serious side effects. So, how many deaths? Well, it’s hard to say if even one of our 10 million kids would die. An estimate of 1-9 kids will die, but that may even be too high. Also, vaccines do not cause autism.

But wait, what if you are allergic? Well, you have to be the best vaccine promoter of all time. If you don’t want to get this infection, you have to make sure that at least 95% of people around you are vaccinated from the said disease. That is called herd immunity.

So, what is this article saying? This article is saying that vaccines are one of the most ingenious inventions in human history. Always take your vaccines. Let’s not bring the germs back!