Should Mcauliffe Keep Its Dresscode

As everyone knows there is a dress code at Mcauliffe that can be heavily enforced at times, lots of students complain about the dress code saying that it should be removed. So, should Mcauliffe keep the dress code. Lots of schools in DPS have dress code but Mcauliffe might be the toughest. The reason for a dress code is for they’re not to be a hierarchy in the school. Many students may not be able to afford nice clothes, or might get made fun of for what they wear, causing a dress code. The reason for not having a dress code could be being able to be more comfortable, having more choices of clothes to wear, and not having to buy so much Mcauliffe clothes that you won’t wear ever again. Overall the dress code should be removed because, rarely do students follow the dress code, which can be hard to enforce. And the school can get very cold or very hot, but if you can’t put a non dress code sweat shirt on, or take your sweatshirt off you have to deal with the temperatures making it hard to focus and can be angering. The system of getting your sweatshirt back when the deans take it can be angering too. The sweatshirt is put in a trash can which is then dumped out of the office or put in the hall, causing students to push or fight for sweatshirts. This also leads to expensive sweatshirts being stolen which the school does nothing about saying, “You shouldn’t have worn it.” When it would be very easy to come up with a better system