Three Best Games to Play When Bored

Three Best Games to Play When Bored

Top 3 games to play when bored in my opinion.

1. Fortnite. Fortnite is a fast paced online shooter game and was founded July 21, 2017 . There’s different modes such as, creative which is a mode where you can create anything you want. You can even  play on maps that others have created. By my research death runs are the most played creative games. It’s a parkour/obstacle course. Some other popular maps are aim trainers and edit courses to help get better at the game. There is also team versus team which you spawned on to a specific team and get any weapon you want in hopes of overtaking the other team. Then there’s even role play where you can act like whatever and whoever you want. The other mode is battle royale. It’s when you jump from a bus in the sky, land, get weapons, and try to be the last one/ones standing. If you don’t want to be by yourself you can pick duo’s  where it’s you and another person against other duos, trios which is the same thing as duo’s but with 2 other players on your team, and squads where there are 3 other players on your team. The good thing about it is you can talk to other players/team and communicate.You can get different outfits when going to the shop. Skins are purchased with Vbucks. (Vbucks can be purchased with real money). You can add friends that can play with you also. Fortnite can be played on ios, tablet, Xbox, ps4, and pc. 

2. Call of Duty. Call of duty is an online first person shooter/ 3rd person game and was founded in 2003. You’ve probably heard of this game as it is a very popular game.There have been many different Call of Duty’s in the past, 23 of them actually. Call of Duty is built up off of different modes also. Dmz, (a map filled with cpu’s and usually played when upgrading weapons or for practice), Battle royale, Resurgence, (a battle royale but you respond), Zombies, Campaign which is a story mode, and multiplayer. The game is known for its play set, weapons, graphics, and amazing storyline. You’re able to customize your weapons with attachments and camos. It doesn’t have the best community as there’s a lot of adults playing but it’s still fun.There’s also skins/outfits which are most known because there are a lot of celebrities that you can play as. Such as Nicki Manaj, Snoop Dogg, Ice cube e.t.c.. You can play in matches that fit your skill set, (which can be done in the settings. Call Of Duty can be played on pc, Xbox, ps4, ps5. 

3. Roblox. Roblox is a multiplayer game. You can add your online and even real friends to play with you. In Roblox you choose an experience to play. It’s basically a game inside of a game. You have 40 million+ experiences to choose from. Some popular experience categories are Town & City, All Genres Comedy, Military, Horror and FPS. So if you like connecting with people, having fun, and making friends this is the perfect game for you. Roblox is safe because some experiences are age based.  You can type in chat to communicate with others and if Roblox doesn’t think it’s appropriate for Roblox it tags it. If you don’t feel like typing then you can talk through voice but only 13+. Lots of people like playing it due to the amazing games it has packed in.  Roblox can be played on ios, tablet, pc, ps5, and Xbox.