Coachella 2024

A look into nighttime Coachella
A look into nighttime Coachella

Coachella is a popular music event located at the Empire Polo Club in California this year in 2024. This year it is featuring some of the most popular music artists, including Lana Del Rey, Doja Cat, Ice Spice, and Lil Uzi Vert. Coachella is not only a music festival, but also an iconic time to wear your craziest, most original outfit possible. Seeing extremely celebrities there is not uncommon, many have seen James Charles, Charli Damelio, and Kendall Jenner. And when hotels get too expensive at this time, it is always easy to be even more immersed in the experience by car camping outside of the venue.

People, overall, have enjoyed Coachella this year, but a lot of people have reported it to be extremely dusty this year. And as expected from a huge music festival, the bathrooms were lacking. Scores also say that the food is quite expensive and extremely unhealthy, saying it is not worth it to buy the food for these reasons.

Moving on, Coachella outfits are a category that should be addressed because of how bizarre, creative, and beautiful they can be. With Shakira wearing a stunning yarn outfit and of course Charli D’Amelios’s very sheer white dress, this seems to be an incoming trend for Coachella. This sheer trend is also seen in Ice Spice’s outfit, a sheer lace bodysuit. But none of these outfits even compare to James Charels’ chaps outfit at Coachella 2019, not even his own recently.

Overall, Coachella has always been a big hit and almost everyone who visits will say it’s a amazing experience and that they will be traveling back the following year. It’s a great event to not only see celebrities and dress up but to also enjoy the time with your friends and listen to live music.