Pressure of Growing Up

Pressure of Growing Up

When growing up, young adults and teenagers have lots of pressure on their backs. Most pressure comes from school. While school allows your young brain cells to grow, there is so much responsibility on many students. Being a middle school student is the hardest because you are in the middle of your education and still learning about yourself. So many kids face school pressure because of friends, academics, and home life. With the pressure of growing up, many kids face the dark sides of growing up. School is considered the most important part of growing up, but the most stressful part. School may compel hard work or unwanted stress. Growing up has a big impact on the school and extracurricular.  

The amount of pressure young adults and teenagers have from everything going on around them. When in adolescence or teenage years many kids get stressed, worried, and pushed to the limit. Adolescence is the hardest time because you are in the middle between purity and developing into an adult. Middle school and High school are the hardest times because you lose friends and transition into adulthood.

When in high school and middle school there is a huge amount of academic pressure. As the work gets harder and more challenging, lots of the work you are to do has due dates. When the unlike stress and pressure is added many kids’ grades and mental health drop. The work we are assigned in school can affect everything such as life, mental health, grades, and even things we want to do outside of school.