Parents and Video Games

Parents and Video Games

Many kids have the type of parents who hate when their kids are playing too many video games, which makes sense. So did mine once upon a time but now they have a new outlook on video games. This is only because my brothers and I introduced some games to them such as a cooking game called Over Cooked 2 which my mom loves to play with my brothers and me, but we always end up arguing, and another game called Gand Turismo which is a racing game that my dad loves because he gets cool cars and he can tune them and put a turbocharger or nitrous.

There are also some other games that your parents might love like Animal Crossing which many people might know. But if you don’t it’s a game in which you have to live on an island and live your life and fish and talk to others on the island and remember they are not real people though. Another might be a Zelda game it doesn’t matter which because they all have fun puzzles while also going through fun adventures and killing monsters. One last suggestion is Minecraft it may seem kind of like a weird game but parents might love it because it can be like a survival game just being creative and building and they can play with you and your siblings. I hope that this helps with your parents constantly yelling at you to get off the games so you can play more games.