Theories at the Denver International Airport

Blucifer+
KevinJBeaty
Blucifer

Many people who have visited the Denver International Airport have come up with many crazy theories about the airport. 

The first theory is about Blucifer the big blue horse by the Denver International Airport. He is 38 feet tall and weighs 9,000 pounds with dark, red eyes. Some people think he symbolizes the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, which could lead to aliens.

The second theory is that the garden on top of the train station looks like Post-Apocalyptic Ruins with grass and cement walls with the artist illustrating what the end of the world looks like.

The third theory depicts tunnels with reptilian overlords people describe seeing lizards in the tunnels and was created by the secret society.

The fourth theory is the Gothic Gargoyles by the baggage claim and who are they when walking past it the gargoyle talks to you and asks you questions. When you walk past it and you are wearing a crazy hat it says “Do you get that hat an extra seat?” or asks you what your favorite animal is. 

The Fifth theory is the dedication plaque and underneath it is a time capsule put under there in 1994. It says A new world airport commission with “Strange Markings” have been noted around the airport supposedly indicating secrets or alien language.

The last theory is the underground tunnels. Workers have claimed the underground tunnels are miles long leading to military bases and a new area 51. The tunnels have bombproof layers and bomb shelters for the rich and elite. Or is a secret nuclear launch site. 

The most believable for me is the tunnels with all the people talking about it and workers stating they go for miles with bombproof layers.

View Comments (2)