Girls and Their Love For Lululemon

Girls and Their Love For Lululemon

At McAullife International School there are a little over 500 girls who wear Lululemon or have a little bag that they keep their lunch in, and the best part is that these people like to swing and brag about their bag. Going into the serious Bragging topic with these “Lulu” bags, some Girls at McAullife International School, are some girls who have a love for Lululemon, while others don’t see the appeal of the brand due to its high prices and perceived lack of quality. There are over 500 girls at the school who either wear Lululemon or have a lunch bag from the brand, and some of them tend to show off their bags and consider them a status symbol. Unfortunately, some girls may assume that having a Lululemon bag means you are wealthy, which can lead to misconceptions and judgments. Understandably, not everyone sees the appeal of Lululemon bags. While they may be popular among some people, others may not find them to be worth the high price tag. Ultimately, it all comes down to personal preference and what one values in a bag. And It’s perfectly fine not to find Lululemon bags appealing. Everyone has their unique tastes and preferences when it comes to fashion and bags of a certain brand. What’s important is to choose what you like and what makes you feel comfortable and confident. We interviewed Isabella Masten and she said “Because even though they’re expensive they are high quality”. After we had an interview with Abigail Jared “It does have some quality but for me, it’s way too expensive for my taste”. What do you think, are you against Lululemon?