Air Jordan Vs. Nike Dunks

Air Jordan Vs. Nike Dunks

Nike Dunks and Air Jordans are some of the most iconic shoes of today. I decided to weigh in with my opinion about which shoes are better. Some of the areas I will compare are history, quality, price, collabs, and design. 

History.

Both the Air Jordan and the Nike Dunk came out in 1985 but the Air Jordan came out just a couple of months before, making it the OG. 

Quality.

Between Nike Dunks and Air Jordans the quality level is about the same, although there are slight differences. The Nike Dunk has a nicer insole that is slightly softer, making many people want them just because they are comfortable. On the other hand, the Air Jordan is made with more expensive materials in general and this makes it more high end. Since people in my family own both Air Jordans and Nike Dunks. I have compared the quality of both of them and I think that Air Jordans are just slightly higher quality, but it depends on who you ask.

Price. 

Air Jordans are typically higher in cost because of, as I said before, slightly better materials.  Although they are expensive, many people still like Air Jordans because they are so iconic. Since the price of Nike Dunks is lower, a lot of people prefer them. However Nike Dunks does also have some incredibly expensive shoes that make Air Jordans look cheap.

Collabs.

For these collabs I have chosen shoes that are about the same price. I have also polled people about which ones are better and used their opinions to decide. Here are the collabs.

Chunky Dunks Vs. Jordan 1 Dior. Jordan 1 Dior Wins!

Jordan 4 Travis Scott Cactus Jack Vs. Freddy Krueger Dunks. Jordan 4 Cactus Jack Wins!

Panda Dunks Vs. Jordan 3 J Balvin. Panda Dunks Win!

Jordan 4 Pine Green Vs. Lobster Dunks. Jordan 4 Pine Green Wins!

Design.

The Air Jordan and the Nike Dunk overall have a pretty similar design but there are some differences. The Air Jordan has either the jumpman on the tongue or Nike Air, but the Nike Dunk just says Nike on the tongue. The only other real difference is that on the side of the Air Jordan there is a little circle design with wings on it. Those are the two major differences between Air Jordan and Nike Dunks.

Personally I think the Air Jordan is better because there are a lot more versions of the Air Jordan but there is only one design for Nike Dunks. Now, you can choose your opinion on which shoe is better.