School Shootings

School+Shootings

School shootings have become very common around the world. Some people are too scared of what other people are capable of. In 2022, there were a total of 51 school shootings. Just a few months ago there were three shootings at East High School.

A male student shot the gun that injured two staff members at East High. Then, later, the student drove up to the mountains where he committed suicide. Experts say it was a mistake putting administrators in charge of searching the students.

In Texas, there were 21 deaths. 19 elementary students and 2 staff members.

Columbine high school the biggest school shooting in American history left 21 injured and 15 dead.

I can’t believe that people actually kill people and kids. What is wrong with our society? I know a lot of people use drugs and have disabilities but that can’t all be the reasons. I also know people might have trouble with their personal lives but that does not mean killing people for it. We are now the lowest we can be at killing each other for no reason. We only get one. The first K-12 mass shooting of the modern era occurred in 1989 in the schoolyard at the Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, California. Some solutions are pat downs, and people can stop selling weapons, and go on strikes to try and get our point through to people. Even though people are scared it doesn’t mean we can just stand by and watch our world go down the drain.

View Comments (1)