Lululemon Popularity

Lululemon+Popularity

Lululemon Athletica Inc. is commonly known as Lululemon.  When people rave about Lululemon, they’ll talk about the quality of the products, the variations available, and the revolutionary fabrics being used in the manufacturing process. But another popular aspect of the brand is its customer service. The brand has practically become synonymous with yoga and athleisure. Lululemon Athletica is most known for its technical apparel, stylish streetwear, and luxury price tag.

What is Lululemon’s secret? Lululemon has touted its Science of Feel method of designing apparel. The brand started to enter the mainstream of athletic wear around 2010 with its Luon Fabric. Lululemon stood out for the use of organic cotton and seaweed in its clothing, and that is why Lululemon popularity rate is so high.

From my personal experience, I have never bought anything from Lululemon. Many people choose to not shop there because of the high prices.

In an interview with Aubrey,  she said that she “wouldn’t buy Lululemon because you can get the same stuff for cheaper.”

In another interview with Yanahli and Debora, they were asked if they would buy from Lululemon, and they both said no just because they didn’t wanna be put in the stereotype of being a “Lululemon girl”

I would not buy Lululemon just because I feel like they just overpriced most of their product.