Elitches Review

Elitches Review

John and Mary Elitch invented Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park, colloquially known as Elitch’s, is an amusement park in Denver, Colorado.

It is owned by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment and operated by Premier Parks, LLC. Distinctive for being located in a downtown area, Elitch’s opened May 1, 1999. You should come to Elitch Gardens because it is Colorado’s only world-class combination theme and water park. There are thrills for all, from thrilling roller coasters to pint-sized adventures, a splashin’ water park, and tons of special events.

Tickets cost $50 per ticket and kids two years old and under are free. Season passes at Elitch’s are $4.58/month for 12 months which also includes free season parking, a free souvenir cup, and two free guest tickets.

We went to Elitch’s when we were younger for a birthday party and had a lot of fun. There were a bunch of amazing rides, ranging from kiddy rides to scarier rides. We love Elitch’s and it is one of our favorite places to go when we hang out on special occasions.

It’s very fun and my favorite place to go when thinking of hanging out with family 0r friends because of how it is so close to where I live. My personal favorite rides at Elitch’s would have to be ‘The Mind Eraser’ Rollercoaster and the ‘Star Flyer’ which is like many swings put together that lift up while spinning.