Chipotle Vs. Chick-Fil-A

Chipotle Vs. Chick-Fil-A

Chipotle Vs. Chick-Fil-A

Chipotle and Chick-fil-A are both popular fast-food restaurants. But which one is better, based on overall cleanliness, pricing, food quality, and customer service? That’s what we will be figuring out.

Chipotle is a generally clean restaurant, and this year their cleanness inspection was 95.6, lower compared to recent years staying in the 96s and 97’s, but this is generally clean. 

Chipotle food is overall good for you, it is a great source of protein when you order a bowl, and the burritos have not as many calories, after they changed the recipes, in 2020. The ingredients at Chipotle are fresh, and the guacamole was never brown when I’ve gone, but after looking at reviews in different locations, it really depends on where you go. In terms of pricing, Chipotle is significantly pricer than other fast food chains, but for good reasons, like hourly wage, quality sourced beef, and dairy.

In terms of customer service, Chipotle doesn’t excel, considering they have a 2.27-star review on customer service, according to service rating.com.  I checked multiple sites and reviews and the same thing kept coming up, the “Lazy, and super out of it” workers. Claiming that the workers, “Don’t listen to me”, and “Always get my order wrong.” We interviewed students, and the overall customer rating was a 6.5

Chick-fil-A is sometimes a clean restaurant but their customer service isn’t great. Their cleanliness inspection was 83.8. This is significantly lower than Chipotle, and this held true when going to Chipotle shops, the tables weren’t cleared and I probably would never eat at Chick-Fil-A again. Chick-fil-A isn’t very expensive, but is on the higher side for fast food, but nothing near Chipotle prices, they come in about a dollar and a half lower on drinks, and this may be because of the different sizes, but overall, it is cheaper at Chick-Fil-A.  Most people like Chick-fil-A because people say it has higher-rated chicken than any other store, it’s also open 6 days a week and has fresh fruits and vegetables. People love how enthusiastic the workers at Chick-fil-A are when they walk up. This is probably good because if the people working are nice, their customer service will go up. Overall, we can conclude that Chick-Fil-A based on our research might be the better option, but what do McAuliffe students think? We asked students and we found that by a margin of 6 votes, Chick-Fil-A won. 

View Comments (1)