The New Minecraft 1.20 Update is Out

The New Minecraft 1.20 Update is Out

Titled Trails and Tales, Notch, Minecraft’s original creator, has sold it to Microsoft recently, and they have recently released the 1.20 update. It includes the sniffer, which is a relatively cute mob that you can ride and that sniffs the ground, and seeds pop out of the ground. The genuine farming animal, of course. There is also the sakura biome, which is full of pink sakura trees that originated in Japan, and that you can use to craft rafts, signs, doors, and more. There are a lot of cool other things, so there couldn’t be a better time to get Minecraft!

It was on June seven 2023, that the 1.20 update was released. It was actually the same date as the 1.19 update, which was before it. There are also armor trims, which allow you, with upgrade tabs that you would find in the nether fortress ( A fortress in the nether guarded by piglins, piglin brutes, and hoglins, ), and smithing tables, to combine and upgrade every armor in the game with other ores and redstone. Not just armor, but style.

Microsoft has also added the piglin head, which in survival mode, you can obtain by charging a creeper( A creeper is an explosive mob that self detonates when near players, and is considered hostile and extremely hazardous.), and blowing up a piglin with the charged creeper. You charge a creeper by making it be stricken by lightning.They have also added the camel, which is the ideal creature at night because when you are on the camel you are too high in the air for zombies to reach you. There is also the sign on a chain, which you simply make by putting two chains and a sign made of any type of wood together