Ram Trx or Ford Raptor

This is the most common question out there. What truck is better? Let us start with the Ram TRX. The Ram TRX is pushing 702 horsepower that accelerates, from 0-60 in only 5 seconds coming in with a 6.2-letter V8. The Ram TRX is the most powerful street-legal production pickup in its class 1. What is special about a Ram TRX? Launch Control. TRX is the first Ram truck to be equipped with Launch Control with Launch Assist, which regulates engine RPM and monitors wheel slip feedback to achieve the fastest possible acceleration rate. but is the Ford Raptor? The Ford Raptor comes with a 3.5 450 horsepower V6, with a turbo that will get that thing pretty fast. But wait, if you pay for a higher trim you can get a Raptor R addition, with a 5.2 letters V8 that accelerates from 0-60 mph in “only” 5.6 seconds. What was the Raptor designed for? Off-road racing. More than a decade before the Raptor, Ford introduced the SVT Lightning. But unlike the Raptor, which is built for off-road racing.  Ford SVT Lightning was designed for on-pavement performance.

They are 2 very good cars but what is my opinion on both of the cars. I would pick the Ford Raptor because in my opinion it looks better and since it’s a smaller pickup there is less chance that it would crash mostly in the city. And there is less power so there is less speeding. Now there are people out there who would say the Ram is better. Although it’s not my pick I will still tell you how it’s good. It’s better if you have power cars but are a pickup lover. There is a 70% chance of getting pulled over by the cops because people are too wild to drive a Ram than a Ford.

Information

Ford Raptor

Bed length66″
Bore3.6 to 3.7″
Cargo volume50.2 to 50.9 ft³ with seat area
Compression ratio9.51 to 10
Raptor 3.5L V6 SuperCrew Cab
$76,775
Raptor 5.2L V8 SuperCrew Cab
$82,775

Ram TRX

MSRPFrom $84,850

Engine6.2 L V8
Horsepower702 hp
Curb weight6,440 lbs
Towing capacity8,100 lbs
***I think that you should put the parts with information into a paragraph instead of a list. -Ella