The Best Harry Potter Character

The Best Harry Potter Character

Sirius Black is the best character in the famous wizarding world, Harry Potter, because he did so many great things for so many people. 

He was a bold, adventurous, fun, and loving character. Even though there was so much stress and grief inside him, he still took care of and loved many people. For example, one of his best friends died, and the other became an evil person, framing him inside a lifelong time in jail, and even then he still helped so many people out.

He visited Harry at Hogwarts, one of the most dangerous places for him to go, especially because he was one of the most wanted “criminals”  in the wizarding world. Sirius was always there for Harry, comforting Harry when no one did, believing Harry when nobody else did, and loving Harry no matter what.

Sirius even joined the Order of the Phoenix, a group to bring down the evilest dark wizard, which is a very dangerous thing to do. He even died doing it, but he still did it willingly.

Overall, Sirius is an amazing person no matter how many people blocked his way.