Denver Nuggets: The Best Team in the NBA?

The Denver Nuggets have a stacked roster. They have guys that can shoot, guys that can pass, and guys that can play defense. They have so many good attributes, but are they the best team in the NBA? 

The Nuggets have many great players that give them a good chance of winning this year’s finals. They have Nikola Jokic, their center, who is the MVP. He averages 26.4 points per game, 6.9 assists per game, and 10.7 rebounds per game. He alone makes the team so much better. Not only with his ability to score but with his brains and his awareness of the court. He reads the court and knows where you are going to be, and then just bam, he makes a phenomenal play. They also have Jamal Murray, their point guard. He averages 20 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game. He can score and he can pass, making the nuggets even harder to beat. The other three starters, Michael Porter Jr, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope , and Aaron Gordon are all great play makers and defenders. 

The Nuggets bench can be clutch as well. Players like Christian Braun, Payten Watson, and Justin Holiday can come in and keep the Nuggets in the game while the starters get a breather.

All in all the nuggets have a very stacked roster, and can be very hard to beat. This year they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and they have a great chance to win the finals.