The Brazilian Superstar

The Brazilian Superstar

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, also known as Neymar Júnior, was born on February 5th, 1992, in São Paulo, Brazil. Neymar has been a part of many clubs, whether it is in Brazil, or in France. Neymar is one of the most known soccer players in the world, known for scoring many, many goals, and having many skills on the ball. Neymar recently just moved to Al Hilal SFC, due to injuries. Neymar might play in the 2026 Men’s World Cup, but it is not yet confirmed. 

Neymar has been playing since as long as he can remember, but his debut was in 2003, with the team Portuguesa Santista in São Vicente. Neymar started playing soccer on the streets in his neighborhood. His family was not very rich, so life was really hard. When he did join his first team, he was an impressive player. He would have been signed off to Real Madrid, that’s how good he was, but Santos wanted to keep him, so they paid him more. 

Neymar played for PSG, where he met/befriended Kylian Mbappe and Lionel Messi. Now, he plays for Al Hilal because it will help him rest due to injuries. Although Neymar is known as “the player who always fakes getting injuries”, he is by far one of the best and most valuable players in all of history. He is the Brazilian Superstar.