Nuggets Dancers Average Joes Went to the ALL Star Game

The Average Joe’s dancing for the Nuggets team is growing in popularity and may have inspired other teams to do the same after the All-Star game on 2/18/24. The Average Joes are some men who dance for the Denver Nuggets Basketball team. They recently danced at the All-Star Game, All-Star practice, and the celebrity game. They have been with the Nuggets for 4 years and they do get paid hourly at the games(though mostly they don’t care about the money more about just getting to go to games). At the All-Star game, they were dancing in front of a lot of people which got lots of cheering even a little dance from Nikola Jokic. Also, the fact that they got to go to the All-Star game and were picked by the NBA to dance shows that people like them, and other teams may want to add them to their roster. After the All-Star game, they started to spread out, dancing at concerts, and other events. In total, there are 27 of them but only 12 of them made it to the all-star game. Maybe the Joes will even get multiple outfits (they only have one). People love them especially here in Denver, they have around 8 games per season and usually dance in the playoffs (if the Nuggets make it which they usually do). They danced to Good Vibrations by Marky Mark, Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake, and Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears in the All-Star Events but danced to Hit Me Baby One More Time in the Actual All-Star game.

With the Average Joes going to the All-Star game and getting lots of cheers their popularity spiked and they may get more chances to spread out to other events. They were very surprised to get to go to the All-Star game and it was amazing for them. They got to high-five lots of the All-Star players and people who participated in the Celebrity game. They went to the All-Star game with Paws the DJ for the Nuggets and Kyle Speller who is the announcer for the Nuggets. They had badges to get into any of the games that were a part of the All-Star games(dunk contest, 3-point contest, Rising Stars). All in all, they Average Joes are very happy about going to the All-Star game and their popularity has gone up and finally they have maybe inspired other teams to recreate them.