Snickers Bar is on the “Healthier” Side of all Candy

Snickers Bar is on the Healthier Side of all Candy

If you think about candy, Snickers comes in 4th place for the healthiest kind of candy. It does not have as much sugar as you think it would. It contains 80 calories per “fun size” Snickers bar, 4g of fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, 10 grams of carbohydrates, 9 grams of sugar, and 1 gram of protein. Although it is still candy and is not super great for your health, it still isn’t as bad as Airheads surprisingly.

Airheads have 60 calories per bar, 0 grams of fat, o grams of saturated fat, 15 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of sugar, and 0 grams of protein. It is still candy and candy is still bad for your health but it is way worse than Snickers bars. Airheads come in almost the same size portion of Snickers if you get the same size (if it is available) but Airheads are still on the pretty unhealthy side of candy. Snickers were created in the 1930’s. And Airheads were created around the middle of the 1985 year. The Snickers bar became pretty popular in 1927 and 1929. And the airheads have been pretty popular for their whole time being a food.

I feel like Snickers is surprising being on the “healthy side” of candy but airheads is still probably better in my opinion.