Patrick Mahomes Talks About How He Runs

Patrick Mahomes is one of the best passers in NFL history having 24,241 yards passing and 192 touchdowns. Mahomes was born on September 17, 1995, in Tyler, Texas. His father is Pat Mahomes, a former MLB pitcher. It’s easy to say that his dad’s arm strength passes down to Mahomes because has one of the strongest arms in the NFL. But besides all this talent, people are confused about how he runs, saying “he runs like a toddler” or” running like a toddler that just stole something”  

After the AFC championship game ravens vs Chiefs, Mahomes stated, “I think I’ve gotten better in my running form and faster as I’ve been in the NFL, but it doesn’t look the prettiest so I think people think I’m slow,” he also states that “It may not look the prettiest but it gets the job done.”  Besides his running style the NFL can’t seem to stop his scrabbles(running out the pocket) because he has been successful in most of his rushing attempts because he has an average of 24.3 yards per game in 2023. He even took a funny shot at himself acting how he runs