What is Better for Skiing?

What is Better for Skiing?

Icon and Epic are the main ski companies in Colorado, but what is better? This topic brings up controversy. Many people say icon but a lot say epic too. Icon passes are pricey. The four options are a 2-day pass, a 3-day pass, a 4-day pass, and a season pass. The two-day pass for adults is $280. Kids, military, health workers, and college students pay a cheaper price of $240. But for the other packs, they are ranging from 390 to 470 bucks. Icon does not show a full season pass unless you have an account so I don’t have that information.

But epic on the other hand comes with many different passes. Epic has over 20 passes to select from and they also have over 40 resorts. And they have many more passes, those are just the ones in the us. Epics normal day passes average from 60 bucks to 200 but season passes range from 300 to 1250 dollars and they are pricey. But what is better? I interviewed and it was an even 50-50 split. So based on prices, I would say icon but mountain-wise epic. I ski epic and think it’s great and a ton of different skill sets and many different varieties of runs.