Facts Before Super Bowl LVIII

Facts Before Super Bowl LVIII

This year, the Super Bowl will be played between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers at Allegiant Stadium in Los Vegas on Sunday, February 11, 2024. 

The Chiefs got to this place by a regular season record of 11-6 winning the AFC, then beating the Miami Dolphins at home in the wild card with a score of 26-7 after they beat the Buffalo Bills in the Divisional Round with a score of 27-24. This game was Patrick Mahomes first-ever away playoff game even though he has been to three Super Bowls and won two of them. After the Bills game, the Chiefs went to Baltimore as the underdogs for Mahomes’ second away playoff game. The Chiefs beat the Ravens with a score of 17-10. The game sent them to the Super Bowl for the fourth time in five years. 

The 49ers got to the Super Bowl by going 12-5 in the regular season and they got to have a bye in the first round of the playoffs winning their conference. In the divisional round of the playoffs, the 49ers took on the Green Bay Packers. The 9ers won with a score of 27-24 in a nail-biting game, with CMC having a walk-off rushing touchdown. In the conference championship, the 9ers took on the Detroit Lions. The 49ers won with a score of 34-31. Brock Purdy threw for 267 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception. CMC had 20 carries, 90 yards, and 2 touchdowns. 

Many football fans are mad about this year’s Super Bowl ticket prices. The lowest price for the game is over $5,000, and the most expensive ticket is over $2.5 million. This year’s prices are the most expensive American football tickets ever. CMC has told the public that his family couldn’t afford a box at the Super Bowl and had to buy a normal ticket. 

Most of America wants the 49ers to beat the Chiefs because ever since Taylor Swift started dating Travis Kelce there have been more Swifties who have been watching football than ever before. Still, they don’t know anything about football and they have become the most annoying football fans ever. Real football fans are annoyed that every time they turn on a Chief game every play they see Taylor Swift. Football fans are worried that all they’ll see at the Super Bowl is more Taylor than the game. The only hope of not seeing Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl is that she will be in Tokyo the night before the game, and with any luck Taylor Swift won’t be at the Super Bowl.