The Best Ski Mountain

If you like to ski, there is one big thing you need to be able to do. A resort. Now, there are different places people have to ski. Most people have the Icon Pass, so these are specific resorts that you can go to if you have it. If you have the Epic Pass or any other pass, the resorts I review may not be valid for you. Also, Icon has many resorts that are far away from Denver and are outside of Colorado. So, I will only be talking about 3 resorts that are close to Denver and that are for the Icon Pass.

Winter Park is an amazing place to ski with a big town where you can go get good food and a big mountain with amazing trails. There are amazing restaurants on the mountains like, Sunspot Mountaintop Lodge, Lunch Rock Restaurant & High Craft Bar, and, club car. These are just a few of the amazing places you can go in winter park. As for the terrain on Winter Park, there is a great variety of easy medium, and hard trails on winter park but on Mary Jane’s side of Winter Park it is mostly some pretty hard stuff and you will need to be experienced for those trails.

Copper Mountain is also an amazing place to ski as well with a relatively big base of the mountain with stores and places to eat with breakfast lunch and dinner spots. Copper also had amazing trails on the mountain with trails for beginners and trails for experts and ones just in the middle. If you need a place to ski and you are just starting I suggest going to Copper. After you are done skiing, you can get a quick bite at Flyer’s Grill, Black Diamond Grille, El Zacatecas Mexican Restaurant, etc. This is why Copper Mountain is a good mountain for the icon pass.

Lastly, the steamboat is also an amazing place to go skiing or snowboarding, The steamboat has a great base and an amazing town to go to whenever you are done with skiing or snowboarding with great food and shops to get merch. Steamboat has a great variety of greens, blues, and blacks on the mountain so it is great for both beginners and experts to ski. Steamboat also has great places to grab a bite on the mountain like Thunderhead Food Court, RENDEZVOUS LODGE FOOD COURT, etc. 

These are some of the best ski and snowboard resorts on the Ikon Pass and this is why.