The Cursed Child – J.K Rowling

The Cursed Child - J.K Rowling

The Cursed Child is one of the best books, especially if you have read the Harry Potter series. 

The Cursed Child is about Harry’s and Ginny’s son, Albus, and the evilest dark wizard, Voldormort’s, daughter, Delphi. Albus struggles with the weight of being the famous Harry Potter’s son. He feels resentment toward his father and wants to be his own person without everybody having high expectations of him. Voldemort’s daughter, Delphi, notices Albus’s struggles, comforts Albus, and tricks him, making Albus think that Delphi is a good person when actually she doesn’t care about Albus and all she wants is to bring back Voldemort. Later on, Albus finds out that Delphi is a bad person and defeats him with his father.

I think this book is great because it’s cool to see what happens after the series ends. For example, Harry’s son and Draco’s son become friends but when Harry and Draco were their age, they were enemies. It’s also interesting to see the difference between Albus Potter and Harry Potter. 

In conclusion, The Cursed Child is a very interesting and fun book.