New Starbucks Lavender Drinks

Celebrating the transition into spring maybe just a bit early, the popular drink company Starbucks has released two new Lavender drinks to their menu. The two drinks that are now available are the Iced Lavender Cream Oat Milk Matcha and the Iced Lavender Oat Milk latte.

I’ve recently just tried the Lavender Matcha drink, and needless to say it was really good and worth it. It consists of a cool matcha drink on the bottom, and then some lavender cream on top that adds that little lavender taste. Personally I love matcha, and the lavender cream on top was just the best. It was super tasty and probably one of my favorites from Starbucks. This drink isn’t super sugary and kinda bitter which I enjoy. Although it does have oat-milk in it, it isn’t completely dairy free because the foam is made from normal milk. The colors are also super calming but nice and compliment each other, although I’m sure that they don’t affect the drink itself.

The other lavender drink from Starbucks is the Ice Lavender Oat Milk Latte. It isn’t as colorful as the Matcha, but the lavender is blended into the drink which can lead to just a hint of floral when you drink it.

Both of these drinks were made to commemorate the beginning of Spring, and with their Lavender hint I think they are a good drink to go to if you want to try them.