Stanley Marketplace

Stanley+Marketplace

Most have heard of it. The small business “Shopping Mall” was built from the old airport where everyone goes to buy things or eat different types of food from around the world. 

When you first walk into the former “Stanley Aviation” turned market, smells of food and desserts fill your mind. You become surrounded by warm-toned lights and shops of all different kinds. 

The most family-friendly place is the Stanley Beer Hall, where parties and families go to watch their favorite sports game or have some traditional American food. The beer hall is also great because, on the patio, there is a perfect view of the playground, so people can watch the kids while staying comfortable. The food at this restaurant consists of hamburgers, salads, chicken tenders, sandwiches, and many more. 

A favorite place at the Stanley Marketplace is also Sweet Cow, the perfect ice cream place for any occasion. At this wonderful handcrafted desert place, each week comes with a different flavor of ice cream. You can have whatever you feel, at any time! When you walk into Sweet Cow, smells of different cookies, berries and sauces surround you, leaving the feeling of refreshment inside of you. 

The perfect place to entertain kids is Minecraft, the toy store filled with creativity. At this shop, you can find anything from puzzles to fun-loving stuffed animals. Every kid of any age would love this store, because it has something to fit everyone needs! In the back of this “Creativity Shop”, you will find a makerspace, where camps and afterschool activities are hosted. 

A popular shopping boutique at the Stanley is June Ruby. Owned by a local, June Ruby is great for women to view trendy clothing items as well as accessories. June Ruby also offers daily sales and has a great seating area! This store often has items seen on social media so shoppers can feel in on all the latest fashion. Overall this shop gives girls and women of all ages a great experience and vibe. 

Stanley Marketplace makes shoppers feel welcome and included, with shops from all different points of view. This market is a great place to go when you have the chance!