Healthiest Fast Food Establishments

Healthiest Fast Food Establishments

Many people know fast food as dirty, unsanitary, and unhealthy. So here’s a list of the top ten healthiest Fast food places.

First, is Chipotle. Chipotle is a fast food restaurant that focuses on making tacos and burritos, they try to only use organic and fresh ingredients with meats from naturally raised animals. Chipotle can be found in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, and even the United Kingdom.

Next, would be Chick-fil-A, Chick-fil-A’s main focus as a fast food restaurant is chicken sandwiches. Chick-fil-A was the first American fast-food restaurant that offered a menu that was free of any trans fats. Even now Chick-fil-A has made further efforts to be a healthy food chain by offering fruit cup sides and milk for their kid’s menu choices. Chick-fil-A can be located in the United States.

After that, is Wendy’s, a hamburger fast food chain. Their menu does mostly consist of hamburgers but they have salads as well along with many healthier options. Wendy’s is located in 30 countries worldwide though it is mainly in the United States. 

Then, there’s Ruby’s Tuesdays. They offer a large menu which ranges from fish to steaks to pasta and salad. Many of the items on their menu are under 700 calories per serving. Ruby Tuesdays also provides many options based on dietary needs such as gluten intolerance. Ruby Tuesdays are located in Europe and North America.

Lastly, there’s Subway. Subway is a make-it-your-own submarine sandwich establishment, they offer a variety of meats and vegetables you can use. There is also the option to not use the bread at all and just make a salad. You can find subways in over 110 countries including the United States.