Sid’s Garage

Sids Garage

Sid’s Garage is a restaurant with some of the best food I’ve ever tasted. They have some of the most unique food items I’ve ever seen and have a very solid menu as well. They’re known for their craft beer, burgers, and milkshakes. What really makes them different are their portions. Every burger purchasable uses at least ½ lb of burger meat. They have amazing traditions as well, such as injecting beer cheese into your burgers, smoking bacon on the spot, and putting a firecracker in a milkshake when it’s your birthday.

Their most popular, and my personal favorite, is the “Trailer Trash”. It contains ½ lb of meat, cheddar cheese, beer cheese, bacon, and Hot Cheetos. If you can get a bite with all of those components in one you may fly to heaven on the spot. If you like spicy, they have their original “Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich” which contains pickles, Asian coleslaw, chicken, their very own house spice, and their bang sauce which is made of sriracha aioli and spices. I’ve personally never tried it but my parents have and they say it’s amazing.

They have many milkshakes but their most popular, and again my personal favorite, is their “420”. I know the name is suggestive but it’s just a shake made of Oreos, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and an ice cream sandwich and it’s the best shake I’ve ever had. Their prices are quite modest as the Trailer Trash only costs $13.50 and the 420 costs $13 while the food is amazing. Their sides are also spectacular, my favorite being the “Loco Fries” which are french fries that are coated in their house spice and beer cheese. 

Sadly there’s only 3 locations, one in Phoenix, Arizona, one in Meridian, Idaho, and the last one in Boise, Idaho. So if you’re visiting those places anytime soon, try it, and you’ll eat the best meal of your life.

View Comments (1)