The Ultimate World Cruise

The Ultimate World Cruise

With two hundred seventy-four nights, 11 world wonders, and 60+ countries, the Royal Caribbean pulled out all the stops with this cruise, which set sail on December 10, 2023. 

There are four different portions of the cruise. From Dec 10- Feb 11, the Americas. Asia Pacific from Feb 11- May 9. The Mediterranean and Caribbean, May 9- July 10. And finally, Europe and beyond, July 10 – September 10. People can join at any time or stay the whole nine months. The cheapest options start at 59,000, and the more expensive options go for 118,000 (per person!!) 

Many people on social media are interested in this cruise, and people on the cruise have been blogging their experience. However, one African-American traveler has received microaggressions. She states that people have asked how she can afford the ship and whether she was an employee. “If I get asked if I work on this ship one more time,” Lake said. “It’s gonna be a long nine months.” There is also a rumor of a COVID-19 outbreak aboard the ship. 

It will be interesting to see further news on the voyage and how people will live for nine months on a ship.