Top Five Best Burger And Fry Restaurants

You can never go wrong with a classic, and one of those is a nice burger and fry. I’m going over the best burgers and fries and the best places to get one of them!

For Number Five, I choose Smashburger. Smashburger is a restaurant that opened in The Rocky Mountains in 2007. They sell smashed patties that have an absolutely tender and crispy potato bun. Smashburger sells all kinds of burgers but the fries are a different story. They have a certain crisp that always feeds off a taste of home, but they have a special kind of fry that they call, The Smash-Fry. They put all sorts of special blends and herbs on it to give the flavor a more impactful, and powerful flavor. Overall, I rate Smashburger at 6.7/10, an averagely expensive, but totally worth considering and choosing a choice. 

At Number Four, I picked Park Burger. Park Burger is a restaurant that was made in Denver, Colorado in 2009. Park Burger really hits the spot when you need it. They sell burgers that come in all kinds of flavors and specialties. My personal favorite is their original Park Burger. It’s your basic burger, but when it comes from here, it seems like they just reinvented the taste. The burger is crispy, juicy, and you can customize it to any way you want it. Like Smashburger, Park Burger has its own type of fry with spices and herbs that really explode with flavor as soon as you take that first bite. Park Burger is an amazing restaurant that always impresses me. I give them a 7.1/10, a great option whenever you don’t want to spend money, and want to have a flavorful night.

Number Three, I choose McDonalds. The famous restaurant that opened in San Bernardino, California May 15, 1940. The infamous heart-attack restaurant is famous for its Happy Meals, Big Macs, and legendary chicken nuggets and fries. For starters, they have a delicious Big Mac with a juicy burger with a golden soft bun that really makes you crave one after you eat it. And you just can’t forget about their secret yellow Mac sauce. That makes it seem like you just got punched in the face by flavor. Their chicken nuggets are absolutely amazing. With barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce these little nuggets make an amazing experience. Plus, their fries. Once you sink your teeth into these crispy things, you might have a different point of view on fires. Plus, again, their Oreo McFlurry. Their fantastic creamy French Vanilla milkshake with crushed-up Oreos just brings ice cream to a whole new level! Definitely a classic and definitely a treat to have. I rate McDonalds an 8.3/10.

For Number Two, I have picked the delightful restaurant called In-N-Out Burger. The great restaurant that started the drive-thru opened in Baldwin Park, California in 1948. In-N-Out Burger was the first restaurant to ever make the famous drive-thru that gives you its delicious food to this day. The menu items are pretty basic with a burger, double burger, fries, onion rings, and milkshakes, but once it comes down to taste, this is a stranger to basicness. Their burgers are packed with lots of flavor and seasoning that really bring delectables to your classic burger. But In-N-Out’s fries have a bigger impactful flavor. These crispy golden delights are fired to perfection which makes dinner anything but boring. A perfect creamy chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry milkshake is creamy to make customers satisfied and to always make you come back for more. In-N-Out is an amazing place to go. The starter of our beloved drive-thru to make dinner a satisfying experience. I rate this restaurant a 9.7/10…but there’s one more restaurant to top it. 

At Number One, I have picked Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. This restaurant is an amazing, wonderful, delicious place that never ceases to amaze. The delicious burger joint opened in Wichita, Kansas in 2002. For starters, Freddy’s has a delicious steakhouse burger that always uses the freshest ingredients. Their toppings in this delight of a burger, complemented with the juicy patty that they use can bring world peace. It’s that delicious. And their fries. Seasoned to perfection, crispy, crunchy, and a burst of flavor is what makes this number one. And they have a crispy fry that is seasoned to perfection. Freddy’s is unique when it comes to sauce. They have a Fry Sauce that you can dip anything in that changes your opinion on sauces, especially if you get the Spicy Fry Sauce, which gives more flavor to everything. Especially if you try to get the delicious custards filled with infinite options that bring ice cream to a whole new experience. 

Just because I rated Freddy’s at Number One, I recommend all these restaurants, because you can never go wrong with a classic, and a burger and fry is one of the best meals to get if you want a classic.