The Top Three Fast Food Restaurants In The Country

McDonald’s

McDonald’s is a taste sensation made out of great food. Mcdonald’s never fails to surprise eyes across the land. It always has a crispy and tender burger that always has that crunch with the bun. But there are some crazy facts about the juicy burger restaurant. Mcdonald’s originally started as a hot dog joint in 1960, that had brought customers in a line a mile long. The new burger restaurant evolved to make hamburgers with their long line of demands. Well, these patties took the whole world by surprise, as nowadays they have served billions of customers.

Burger King

Burger King is a restaurant that took the nation by storm with its infamous whopper ads, their famous chicken fire, and classic fries. Burger King always seems to surprise everybody with what wacky things they come up with next. The burger has an assortment of good toppings that surprise anyone new customer. Their fries are a different story. Crisp to the max is what their motto and fries are. Both of these go amazing, classic, and cheap, you might say it’s a restaurant fit for a king. Specifically, a Burger King.

Taco Bell

Taco Bell is incredibly famous for being wild and explosively abnormal, but here are some facts that will knock your socks off! Impossible as this might sound, their tacos cost nineteen cents! Taco bout a good deal! Another astounding fact is that their very first location included fire pits and a Mariachi band! How are tacos and Mariachi music fire pits related? Well, we don’t know either. But no 9matter the flashy Mariachi music and fire pits, their tacos still bring it all the boys to the yard.