Hanalei Bay, Kauai

Hanalei Bay, Kauai, Hawaii is one of the best places to travel in the world, and if you have the chance, you can’t miss it!

Firstly, with its small and unknown feel, Hanalei is never overly crowded so you always get an opportunity to see what you want to see, even on short notice. Additionally you can really get a feel of the area and culture with little tourists and lots of things to do! Some activities include helicopter tours, snorkeling, botanical gardens, private surfing lessons, swimming, exploring the charming town, enjoying the local snow cones and visiting the historic Christian Church.  

The very best time to visit is April, May, August, or September. Being outside without rain is more consistent if you want to enjoy the island in its sunnier stages, but if you wish to see the town with the rain, you can almost always find a dewy time. 

Another easy factor to consider is that almost everyone there speaks English, so except for pronouncing the names of places, you should have no trouble communicating in Hanalei. Hanalei Valley Lookout also provides the most spectacular views of the lush green farmland, waterfalls, mountains and so much more just a few minutes away from the town, in case you need a break to stretch and enjoy the view!