McDonald’s vs Chick-fil-A

McDonald’s vs. Chick-fil-A? Two major fast food chains; Which one has the better food? And better services? 

McDonald’s has been the top fast food chain since forever.  Chick-fil-A has defeated McDonald’s with its “Healthy food.” Chick-fil-A is also highly processed but unsurprisingly, McDonald’s is the most processed fast food restaurant in the world which isn’t very nutritious, compared to Chick-fil-A anyway. But McDonald’s is also the “best” fast food restaurant according to our resources. Point McDonald’s! Chick-fil-A definitely gets a point for its more healthy and natural foods compared to McDonald’s. But let’s talk about popularity and flavor. Obviously fast food chains won’t have the healthiest food options since the food must be served extremely fast. Personally, I think (Sofia’s POV) that since McDonald’s has ⅓ more menu items than McDonald’s it might be better.  Chick-fil-A’s customers have a higher satisfaction rate than McDonald’s by 10 percent. Chick-fil-A gets another point for that one. After all McDonald’s is the biggest fast food chain, that has been around 68 years so point McDonald’s!

I personally think McDonald’s has better food but Evelyn disagrees. But for now, I guess it’s a tie! What do you think? Which fast food restaurant do you like more? Chick-fil-A or McDonald’s? 

View Comments (5)