Sandwiches to ‘Snarf’ Down

Sandwiches to ‘Snarf’ Down

Snarfs Sandwiches is a Colorado original sandwich joint. Usually, there is no wait to order your food and you receive your sandwich in a respectable amount of time, so this restaurant is suitable for anyone who wants a quick and delicious sandwich. Snarf’s was founded by Jimmy “Snarf” Seidel in 1996. The first location, affectionately known as ‘The Shack,’ still stands in Boulder, Colorado. Snarf’s has earned 49 awards since 2014, and has been included in many editions of local newspapers. Snarf’s offers catering, dine in, to-go, and pick up. Snarf’s has over 30 locations in the United States, 26 locations standing in Colorado (3 coming soon), 2 locations over in Texas (2 coming soon), and 5 locations in Missouri (1 more coming soon). Go get a Snarf’s sandwich near you!!

When you walk in, the first thing you should do is go check out the menu. There are a wide variety of a bunch of different sandwiches. The Snarf’s menu includes customizable options such as white, wheat or gluten free bread. You can add toppings like lettuce, tomato, seasoning, mayo, mustard, hot peppers, onion, oil, and pickles to your sandwich if the toppings aren’t already to your liking. You can get a 5” (novice), 7” (Snarf’s), or a 12” (Pro) sized sandwich. They offer classic or specialty sandwiches. They have soda fountains and canned or bottled drinks for a quick refresher. Snarf’s also has pre-packaged chips and/or macaroni, pickles, coleslaw, and potato salad to accompany your sandwich. They also offer a “not on the menu” menu. This includes items that are NOT on the menu long term, such as seasonal sandwiches or just new recipes. Snarfs offers merch, so if you want a keepsake, go get a Snarf’s t-shirt. 

I go to Snarf’s a lot, so I can confidently say that the service is always speedy and the food is always quality. My personal experience is always amazing and I go back all the time. My regular order is a novice BLT on white bread with seasoning and mayo (delicious). The bread is always toasted to perfection and nice and crispy, and the toppings are always plentiful and tasty. I am a proud customer and love going there all of the time. So what are you waiting for?! GO GET YOUR SNARF’S SANDWICH!! I can positively give Snarf’s 4/5 stars and I totally recommend it.

https://www.eatsnarfs.com/