Kobe Bryant’s Death

Kobe Bryant's Death

Noelle Crosby, Writer

Kobe Bryant was an American Basketball player who played for the Los Angeles Lakers. He was drafted out of High School and played as a shooting guard which he played his whole career before retiring in 2016.

Kobe had 4 children that always followed his steps to have effort and kindness. The children were named  Natalia, born in January 2003. Gianna, born in May 2006. Bianka, born in December 2016, and Capri, born in June 2019. Kobe always used  to go to Gianna’s basketball games. Natalia is very athletic like her father but is an American volleyball player and not a basketball player. Kobe and Vanessa Laine Bryant have been married for almost 20 years now. The family has always loved each other and stayed together in hard times.

On January 26, 2020 Kobe and Gianna took a private helicopter to Gianna’s basketball game and Gianna took one of her best friends with her. They were all boarding and ready to go to Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks. The helicopter had just left the San Fernando Valley as it flew west above the Calabasas, California. But it was a very foggy morning making it hard for the pilot to see. As they were ascending they crashed with a fast pace into a mountain side and died. All eight people in the helicopter died. The world went in misery on a Sunday as they found out.