My Review On Kim’s Cooking Class Yogurt Parfaits

Grace Dale, Writter

Kim is a very talented person who loves to make things and wants to show other people some tips and recipes. I chose this article because I am very passionate about cooking and I love to try new things and then record about it so I am very excited to review her different recipes including doing meal kits that you can get at any of your local grocery stores. These are not only going to be good but I am also excited because if you like what I write you can also find more of my articles in the school newspaper but if you also want to try out these things there will be instructions below. 

Let’s get started! 

For this, I needed three cups of any choice of berries but I choose to do raspberries but you can do anything you want. Next, you need ⅓ cups of sugar and around 2 ½ tablespoons of water, and two tablespoons of lemon juice preferably freshly squeezed. Then you take the raspberries or any type of fruit you want (if it’s big you are going to want to cut it into small pieces)  and the sugar and the water and put it in the hot pan on medium-high and wait for it to make little bubbles in the mixture and the lemon juice then mash the fruit till it’s mashed. Wait for most of the water to evaporate and then set to the side to cool a little. Meanwhile, you start to make the yogurt part, so you need to put 1 ½ cups of yogurt and powdered sugar together until it’s mixed smoothly. Next, you need to grab that cooled fruit and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes or the freezer for about 10-15 minutes, but if you put it in the freezer make sure to check on it every now and then. Once the mixture is ready take it out of the fridge (or the freezer) and set it on the table where you are going to assemble the mixer. Finally, spoon some yogurt and then the fruit and then keep adding more until it’s to the top of the glass or as much as you want. Enjoy! 😉

After I made the fruit mixture I tasted it but I realized that the mixture was a little tart so I added a little bit of powdered sugar just to make it taste just a little bit better. The yogurt had like a hit to it, not in a spicy way but like it made my mouth water, so I wasn’t quite sure if I liked it or not. This is the type of food that you can just make for a snack when you are hungry. Once you mix the fruit and the yogurt together it’s so good nice and cold with a little tang of sugar.